If your loved one does not have a personal cell phone, our skilled nursing facility has a phone in every room. You can call using the number 217-787-0000 and we can provide you with the direct number to your loved one’s room, as well as transfer your call.
- Take your prescribed medications daily. This is a time for strict compliance.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for 30 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow fold, or a tissue, when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not shake hands. Practice social distancing in public areas.
- If you are over the age of 50, avoid elective large gatherings such as sporting events, concerts, and movies.
- Shortness of breath
- A fever at this time is defined as a temperature of 100.4 or greater. Use an accurate thermometer if you feel feverish or sick and write your temperature down.
Please contact us immediately if you are a friend or family member who has come into contact with one of our guests and you have exhibited a cough, shortness of breath or a fever WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
If you are exhibiting any respiratory symptoms or have an ACTIVE FEVER, PLEASE – DO NOT COME INTO OUR FACILITY FOR ANY REASON BEFORE FIRST SPEAKING WITH A STAFF MEMBER OR PROVIDER OVER THE PHONE. Thank you!
What we are doing at our locations to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Restricting all visitors, volunteers and non-essential health care personnel except for certain compassionate care situations, such as end-of-life situations.
- Daily screening of guests for COVID-19 symptoms or signs of fever or respiratory symptoms including temperature checks. Conducting resident health evaluations, including temperature checks and respiratory assessments multiple times a day.
- Screening of all Bridge Care Suites staff for COVID-19 symptoms or signs of fever or respiratory symptoms prior to entry including temperature checks. Instructing team members to stay home if sick or experiencing virus symptoms, and asking team members to self-quarantine in cases of possible exposure to infectious illness.
- Immediately isolating guests who have any signs of COVID-19 symptoms or signs of fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Frequent sanitation of common areas with approved disinfectants.
- Elimination of all group activities and communal dining.
We, your care providers at Bridge Care Suites, have carefully reviewed all available literature including published articles, World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and Centers of Disease Control (CDC) statements. We want to thank our guests, families and team members for their understanding, cooperation and words of support in recent days. We are humbled by and appreciative of the trust you place in us every day.